BREAKING! New Evidence Confirms Kentucky Election Fraud!youtu.be/e39_zqaskZg?utm_source=a...
Just weeks before the Kentucky election, 175,000 purged voters were put back on the registration rolls after the Democrat challenger Attorney General Andy Beshear sued to have the inactive voters reinstated. A new recorded phone call with the Kentucky Board of Elections office with a journalist named Tore, evidences that her and her immigrant husband, who is ineligible to vote, were placed on the Kentucky voter rolls as registered Democrats. Only problem is, Tore and her husband haven't lived in the state Kentucky for years and both of them have never registered as Democrats. Tore was concerned about her husbands immigration status and how the apparent election fraud could impact his ability to remain in the United States.
Top posts of the day
- Bernie Sanders Lectures Americans on Excess and “Privilege” After Buying his THI... (23 hours ago)
- Origins of Antifa - Capital Research Center (15 hours ago)
- Company Gives Employees Handguns As Christmas Present | Rare (21 hours ago)
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Day after day, we are exposing the depravity, disho... (15 hours ago)
- TDS Attack On Student, Madison (WI) Teacher Under Investigation (6 hours ago)
- Breaking: New Evidence Shows WITH CERTAINTY the FBI Lied to Court to Obtain FISA... (7 months ago)
- EXCLUSIVE: Incident Reports And Photo Evidence Show Election Fraud in Broward Co... (1 year ago)
- New Evidence Connects Hillary & Podesta to Fake Russian Hoax Before Election (9 months ago)
- Election Fraud in North Carolina Leads to New Charges for Republican Operative (4 months ago)
- New Research Confirms Memory Loss in Teens from Cell Phone Radiation. 2017 NIH R... (1 year ago)