Some say Andrew Cuomo is the worst governor in the United States, but I strongly disagree. Andrew Cuomo is the worst human being in the United States, if not the entire world.
The list of stupid things this absolute failure of a man has said and done in 2020 is too long for a mere blog post, but you can now add this complete lunacy. Bernadette Hogan, NY Post:
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is having a hard time getting sheriffs across the state on board with enforcing his 10-person limit on Thanksgiving dinners — his latest effort to suppress the Empire State’s rising coronavirus rate.
“I don’t believe as a law enforcement officer you have a right to pick and choose what laws you will enforce,” Cuomo told reporters Wednesday during an Albany-based press conference.
But a slew of upstate sheriffs have already declared they won’t be checking up on gatherings come Turkey Day, arguing limited resources and other public safety priorities trump “counting cars” in driveways and “investigating” how much turkey and dressing a household may purchase.
What are they supposed to do, go house-to-house? Bust down your door and throw open all your closets and cupboards? Maybe shove around some of the older relatives Cuomo hasn’t killed yet? “Hey, maybe there’s an 11th guest hiding in the attic!” I mean, what are we talking about here?
Cuomo keeps ranting about “the law,” but his edicts aren’t laws. That’s not how laws work. He’s not a dictator. He can’t just ban Thanksgiving by fiat and expect everybody to sieg heil.
And he says the cops’ refusal to enforce his imbecilic decree is “frightening to democracy” and “a violation of constitutional duty.” Well, if this wannabe third-world thug wants to bring up the United States Constitution, how does the Fourth Amendment factor into this? Has Cuomo read that one? Is there a coloring book we can give him to explain how it works?
Andrew Cuomo is behaving exactly the way he and his fellow Democrats falsely accuse Trump of behaving. He’s just the sort of tinpot fascist they claim to oppose. Yet all they do is praise him, because he’s a fascist for their team.
All summer these idiots kept screaming, “Defund the police!” Now they’re screaming for the police to haul you away in handcuffs if you have too many people over for turkey.
User comments (14)
Top posts of the day
- McEnany's Husband Told His Side of WH Briefing Room Incident (15 hours ago)
- African savanna elephants in Addo Elephant National Park, South Africa (23 hours ago)
- Kate Beckinsale (again and again) (20 hours ago)
- Kate Beckinsale Unhinged (Thats for you SimonM) (18 hours ago)
- CANDACE OWENS : THE COVID VACCINE IS NOT A CURE !!: The Truth (17 hours ago)
- It's 'astonishing' that Boris Johnson thinks he can break the law says John Berc... (1 year ago)
- Andrew Cuomo says he had a 'productive' White House meeting with Trump (7 months ago)
- texasusa6 op Twitter: "Day 11 of the Government Shut Down On this day Dangerous ... (1 year ago)
- New York doctors urge Governor Andrew Cuomo to ban all tobacco products (8 months ago)
- 'I Just Hope This Thing Ends Soon so I Can Go Back to Hating Andrew Cuomo Again.... (8 months ago)