Ad blocking surges as millions more seek privacy, security and less annoyance - CNETwww.cnet.com/news/ad-blocking-sur...
In the US, an estimated 40% of adults block online ads on PCs or phones.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- First Time Making Bangers and Mash - MARMITE is insanely great, Who Knew! (22 hours ago)
- Opinion | Your Car, Toaster, Even Washing Machine, Can't Work Without Them. And ... (10 hours ago)
- Brits need to drink 124 pints each to help struggling pubs | Evening Standard (23 hours ago)
- Children Can “Catch” Their Mother's Stress — Particularly If She Tries To Hide I... (17 hours ago)
- Student reporter who interviewed Obama at White House dies at 23 - POLITICO (20 hours ago)
- Democrats got millions more votes – so how did Republicans win the Senate? | US ... (2 years ago)
- As Mueller investigation wraps up, US and EU hit Russia with more sanctions - Yo... (2 years ago)
- House Votes to Restore Net Neutrality as Millions of People Watch Online (2 years ago)
- Google Slowly Strangling Chrome Ad Blocking - BeInCrypto (1 year ago)
- Rotherham grooming gang: Judge attacks 'indifferent' authorities as five more me... (1 year ago)