An 8-year-old kid named Harry may have figured out a way to save Halloween!!!
Harry lives with his fam in Washington, D.C. and was apparently noodling on how he and his pals could trick-or-treat in COVID times. He -- and we're guessing his family helped -- made a candy chute ... something that's catching fire as a way to safely dole out candy.
So, according to the family, Harry played a big part in designing the prototype. It certainly does the trick, although it's only gonna work on an incline. Nevertheless, the design is solid, so the family's now producing and selling chutes ... for a good cause.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Jacinda Ardern's first term as New Zealand's prime minister – in pictures | Worl... (23 hours ago)
- Archeologists discover 2,000-year-old cat figure at Peru's Nazca Lines site - CB... (12 hours ago)
- The Face of a Winner! (21 hours ago)
- 10 Underrated Halloween Movies: The Fly, Monster Squad, More | 411MANIA (19 hours ago)
- Your title is too short. Create catchy and descriptive titles. (19 hours ago)
- John Kerry: Trump Has 'Maturity of an 8-Year-Old Boy With the Insecurity of a Te... (2 years ago)
- John Kerry Hits Back at Trump: 'Maturity of an 8-Year-Old Boy With the Insecurit... (2 years ago)
- Taylor Swift Meets 8-Year-Old Boy With Autism Who She Helped Get a Service Dog |... (2 years ago)
- 💥Man raped 8-year-old girl after hitting her in head with shovel, fracturing her... (1 year ago)
- 8-year-old boy halts traffic to help elderly woman struggling to climb stairs - ... (2 years ago)