33 Missing Children Were Found as Part of Massive "Operation Lost Angels" in Los Angeleswww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
More than 30 missing children - eight of whom had been sexually exploited - have been recovered as part "Operation Lost Angels," according to the FBI.
The initiative was a part of a joint effort by the FBI, the Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and more than two dozen local law enforcement agencies, that started on Jan. 11.
"The FBI considers human trafficking modern day slavery and the minors engaged in commercial sex trafficking are considered victims," said FBI Assistant Director Johnson. "While this operation surged resources over a limited period of time with great success, the FBI and our partners investigate child sex trafficking every day of the year and around the clock."
User comments (17)
Top posts of the day
- Joe Biden Says The ‘N’ Word (21 hours ago)
- Coca-Cola ‘BE LESS WHITE’ Workplace Training (21 hours ago)
- Judge Blocks Biden’s Deportations Moratorium; Trump Appeals Facebook, IG; Tiger ... (16 hours ago)
- Trump’s lawyer plays a video of Democrats and celebrities advocating violence at... (23 hours ago)
- Biden Terminates One of Trump’s Most Important Program that Helped Save THOUSAND... (23 hours ago)
- Dem Sen. Merkley: Migrant Children Being Hurt 'Deliberately as Part of a Politic... (2 years ago)
- Year three children to be given range of 'dress ups and toys' as part of gender ... (2 years ago)
- Baby poop — as part of probiotic cocktail — could prove good for your health, sa... (2 years ago)
- Nato accuses Sputnik News of distributing misinformation as part of 'Kremlin pro... (2 years ago)
- misleading Yahoo news should read all but a few "missing" children were at home ... (2 years ago)