11 vegetables and herbs You Can Buy Once and Regrow Forever - Gardening Tipswww.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGEuidMv...
Growing vegetables and herbs from seeds is cool, but growing them from kitchen scraps is totally good ideas. Regrow your basil stems, Regrow Sweet Potatoes, Regrow Ginger, Regrow Carrots, Regrow Green Onions, Regrow Celery, Regrow Leeks, Regrow Bok Choy, Regrow a Garlic Bulb, Regrow Basil, Regrow Lemongrass, and Regrow Mint will save you money and you can do it indoors. Just make sure you use fresh scraps and remember to pay attention to your plant, making sure it has the water and light it needs.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Watchdog Raises Questions About China Influence at Penn Biden Center (15 hours ago)
- Adrienne Barbeau (22 hours ago)
- When She saya 'Clean the garage' and She Means It (15 hours ago)
- Joe Biden reppin it in the Hood! (5 hours ago)
- Another Spaced Out Sunday (16 hours ago)
- Yes, there is an 'Aquaman' dildo you can buy (1 year ago)
- 'I guess you can buy followers, but not Retweets or personality?' Don Jr. mocks ... (6 months ago)
- Stephen Amell Reacts to ‘Arrow’ Ending: ‘You Can’t Be a Vigilante Forever’ | Arr... (1 year ago)
- Lacy bras for men are now a thing - and you can also buy matching knickers - Mir... (1 year ago)
- 11 Short Stories About Summer You Can Read In One Sitting On The Beach (1 year ago)