Link Removal Policy
//anysubj.com ("AnySubj.com" or "WebSite", "Site") takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that AnySubj.com is a catalogue of links available at a wide variety of third party websites including content being added by site's users.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from AnySubj.com they will not be removing the actual source content from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact source site themselves to request removal.
In large part, linking and framing are not held to be copyright infringement under US and German copyright law, even though the underlying Web pages are protected under copyright law. Because the copyright-protected content is stored on a server other than that of the linking or framing person (it is stored on the plaintiff's server), there is typically no infringing "copy" made by the defendant linking or framing person (as may be essential), on which to base liability. Read more on Wikipedia: Copyright aspects of hyperlinking and framing
Please do not send removal requests asking for Categories to be removed. We aim to act on a content removal request within 48 hours of receiving notification however usually your request will be actioned immediately.
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URLs in that request. Once a link is removed we will blacklist that URL so that it may never again be posted to AnySubj.com.
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Notice of infringement
AnySubj.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to AnySubj.com designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to AnySubj.com by providing AnySubj.com's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AnySubj.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit AnySubj.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to AnySubj.com's designated agent through our Contact Form