1. Criticize ideas, not individuals.
2. Commit to comment in order to share information, not devalue.
3. Avoid blame, speculation, and inflammatory language.
4. Avoid assumptions about any member of the class or generalizations about social groups. Do not ask other members to speak for their (perceived) social group.
5. No cheerleading: Don't try to shut down a debate. Popular examples include "Don't listen to him, he's crazy," "Everyone else agrees with me," and "Yeah, this guy has it right."
6. No Parting shots: Don't announce that you're leaving or done arguing because everyone else is wrong and dumb. Suck it up and leave with dignity or stick around and try to prove everyone else is dumb.
7. Effort Being Met with No Effort Is Bad: If someone puts a lot of effort into a post or rebuttal, don't disregard it without good reason.
These rules are subject to interpretation by the mods/admin. TOS apply.